Electroless nickel-plating, a technical coating composed of nickel (Ni) and phosphorus (P), is one of the most important functional coatings when it comes to corrosion - and wear protection.
This electroless coating produces even and precise layer thicknesses with high hardness and wear resistance as their outstanding properties. While other methods can only be used within limitations for components with complicated shapes chemical nickel- is ideal plating for their coating.
Aluminium alloys as well as ceramics and glass can be coated as well as steels and copper alloys with specific pre-treatment methods.
- Homogenous layer thickness (5 to 50 µm)
- Capable of soldering
- Matte to shiny surface looks (depending on the output interface
- Hardness 550 HV 0.1 in the secluded state, 1000 HV 0.1 after heat treatment
- Suitable for aluminium, copper, steel, ceramics, glass
- Suitable for complex components; inner coating possible as well
- Covers with plastic screws and plugs are possible
- Corrosion and wear protection
- Annealing protection for copper alloys
- Repair coating